Monday 18 April 2011

Maybe the bubble boys mom was on to something....

So where the heck I have been for the past while you may ask?  Well I have been held hostage by flu bugs, runny noses, croup, asthma attacks, all night coughing, ear infections, and fevers.  And just for sh*its and giggles another hospital trip.  No not me, the kids.
As if the whole puke, diarrhea, seizure, hospital stay wasn't enough for my kids they have had to endure all of the above as well.  Sean and I have made it out pretty much unscathed as long as you don't call this hell of a head cold I have had almost a week a problem.
Poor Quinn has been hit the hardest by it all.  I think that with his asthma he is going to see the brunt of most of the bugs that fly around our home town.  Breaks my heart to see either of my kids sick, but Quinn is just a sweet little bundle of love that it just about rips my heart of my chest when he is sick.  All seems to be on the healing side of things (as of now), so lets just pray that their little immune systems are just working over time to build them selves up against anything that might come our way next winter.

Damn you illnesses, damn you to hell *shakes fist*
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment