Wednesday 16 March 2011

Let me introduce myself

So as I have already said in my last post I'm Shannon, I'm a twin momma, and a pretty awesome wife.  My husband is Sean, and my amazing kids are Shiloh Jacqueline and Quinn Thomas.  The babies (yes I still call them my babies) are closing in on 3 years old!  What?  When did that happen?  I know it's cliche to say, but it seems like only last week that Sean and I were talking about starting our family.  April 17th is the big day.
I'm a stay at home mom, that is a labor and birth doula, and so I can talk to some grown ups once and a while, I work at a grocery store 8 hours a week. 
I am a very active member in our local twins community, and a representative on a national level with Multiple Births Canada.  One of the main reasons for starting this blog is to be a voice and a resource for families of multiples.  My first task, read and review a book written by some Canadian multiple mothers called `Finding Our Way, life with triplets quadruplets, and quintuplets`
Wish me luck, and check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment