Monday 28 March 2011

We are already a Wilde house, but are we going to be a nut house too?

So after waiting 11 month the day is finally here!  Shiloh and Quinn are going for their allergy testing today.  With the family history of my mother in law, and until recently my husband having a nut allergy, and with Quinn having asthma and eczema we are almost sure that Quinn will be allergic to peanuts.  (at least according to his pediatrician.)  I don't really have any worries about Shiloh, other than maybe dairy.  Do they even test for dairy? 
I'm a bit nervous.  I don't know what to expect, or how the allergy test will be performed.  I know that they do it on either the back or the inside of the for arm, but other than that I don't know much.  I'm excited, but a protective mom.
Check back later today for the verdict!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment