Saturday 19 March 2011

Oh thank God, I'm back

So I am coming to you from my cute little blue net book that I bought this week, and for a few days now it wasn't working right (or more likely, I wasn't using it properly).  I was in a panic.  I even drove across town to a friends house to see if she could help save my sweet little blog that I started.  (post from last night was made from PC since this little thing was being a brat)  I have no idea what she did, or what update that happened made it work, but I don't care...I'm back :)
So today, not much to talk about really.  The kids are brats, and I am convinced that Shiloh is trying to put me over the edge.  I think that she might be trying to kill me with her whining and fake crying.  My god that kid is a diva!
Quinn on the other hand is convinced that it was bananas that made his ear infection go away.  I'm ok with this.  His antibiotics that he has been on for 4 days taste like, smell like, and is even the colour of bananas.
When all else fails, a banana will cure what ills ya.
Well, the huge pile of laundry beckons, and I think that hear the diva coming.

Shannon, laundry goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment