Thursday 31 March 2011

Oh so girly.

Yesterday was an awesome day :)  Since all thoughts and attention have been on Quinn for the past week, I thought that it would be nice to have a mommy and Shiloh day.  I had to drive about an hour away to the city that I used to live in to go and see my orthodontist, and so I brought my little girl with me. 
We talked, car-danced and just hung out in the car, but we made a few stops on the way.  Did the mall, a few children's clothing stores, and stopped for tea and muffins :)  Pretty girly if you ask me.
While we were at the mall I thought that we would stop in and see if she wanted her ears pierced.  She was all a go, picked out the earrings, sat in the chair, then freaked out and covered her ears and said no.  hehe, I didn't think that she would go through with it.  Looking forward to the day she does go through with it none the less :)
That's really all there is to report today. 
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment